One of the popular jailbreak tools Sn0wbreeze for iOS by ih8sn0w has released an update recently. With the 2 year anniversary of the first Snowbreeze release many of the previous iOS firmwares are added to the 2.9 update with a better GUI. You can find the downloads by clicking on the image below. Sn0wbreeze 2.9 for untethered jailbreak supports following iOS version/devices:
- iOS 3.1.3
- iOS 3.2.x
- iOS 4.0.x
- iOS 4.1
- iOS 4.2.1 – 4.2.8
- iOS 4.3 – 4.3.3
- iOS 5.0.1
- iOS 4.3.4/4.3.5/4.4.x/5.0 (not supported yet)
The changelog is as follows for Sn0wbreeze 2.9 by ih8sn0w.
- GUI Improvements
- You can now build IPSWs with TinyUmbrella/iFaith blobs!
- Removes OTA Updates/badge on iOS 5.x.x+ devices.
- Added an IPSW Downloader
- Built-in iREB functionality updated from newest iREB r5 module.
- Custom Packages in Expert actually works now.
- All supported firmwares in this release are untethered.
- A5 devices are NOT supported at this time due to no public DFU/iBoot exploit.