Microsoft has a great new feature added to Skype which will try to bridge the gap between languages. The inbuilt language translator will automatically translate voice language into text and voice in your own language. Which is awesome to make new friends all over the world while trying to learn new language.
The feature is fairly new and should be rough on the edges but this is a great step towards universal language understanding and communications. This can help businesses, communities and technology grow without the language barrier.
Talking to people all over the world in a different language is now possible with Skype Translator. And here are the steps to start using it.
- First select your friend.
- Toggle translator on.
- Select your friend’s spoken language and then their written language. Now you’re all set to start chatting.
- Now you’re all set to start chatting.
- As you or your friend speaks it will be translated in your headphones as well as in the chat.
- Remember to speak clearly and wait for the translation to appear.
Here’s a preview of how the Skype Language Translator works and how you can start using it right away on your Skype.