If you are having problems with Client Service for Netware that isn’t allowing you to access some options on windows like user accounts log on option with Welcome screen and Fast User Switching. You can try to remove the feature from windows by following these simple steps.
- First Go to your “Control Panel“.
- Open “Network Connections“.
- Choose any of the “LAN or High-Speed Internet” connections and left click to get their properties.
- You’ll see Client Service for Netware in the “General” tab.
- Click on it and the “Uninstall” button which had grayed out will now be active.
- Follow the steps and you’ll have to restart to complete the uninstall.
Now you’ll have successfully uninstalled Client Service for Netware and you’ll be able to access the features that were being blocked.