Google Docs has a great service that allows you to view multiple documents formats like .doc, .pdf, .psd, .ppt, .xls, .pages online without the need of any software installation. You will not need the document neither the software to be downloaded to your PC for viewing the document. This makes things much easier when you haven’t got a software to view the document on your PC and need something quick to view the document. Google Doc Viewer provides this service free of cost. So its only best if we use it.
Google Doc Viewer Viewer currently supports over 15 well know document file formats. They are listed below:
- Microsoft Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Apple Pages (.PAGES)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
- Autodesk AutoCad (.DXF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
So using Google doc viewer can save a lot of time needed to find the software you need to view the document on your PC by allowing it to be viewed online for free.